have the meanings set forth in our Privacy Notice. If you have any comments or questions about this Cookie
Policy, feel free to contact us at email@example.com Cookies. Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your browser when you visit a site. They serve a variety of
functions, like enabling us to remember certain information you provide to us as you navigate between pages
Opting Out. You can set your browser to not accept cookies, but this may limit your ability to use the Services.
HOW CAN I CHECK IF COOKIES ARE ENABLED?
Please be aware that if you disable cookies it will not be possible to use most if not all of our websites. To check the current status of cookies please click on your browser from the list below for step-by-step instructions:
1. Click on ‘Tools’ at the top of your browser window and select ‘Internet options’ , then click on the ‘Privacy’ tab
2. Ensure that your Privacy level is set to Medium or below, which will enable cookies in your browser. Settings above Medium will disable cookies.
1. Click on the menu icon near the top-right of your browser window and select ‘Settings’.
2. On the ‘Settings’ screen, click ‘Show advanced settings…’.
3. Now click the ‘Content settings…’ button. This will display your cookies settings. The first option ‘Allow local data to be set (recommended)’ should be selected.
1. Click on ‘Safari’ at the top of your browser window and select the ‘Preferences’ option
2. Click on ‘Security’, then ‘Accept cookies’ and select ‘Always’
1. Click on the menu icon near the top-right of your browser window and select ‘Options’.
2. Select ‘Privacy’, and in the ‘History’ section the drop-down menu labelled ‘Firefox will:’ select ‘Remember History’ should be selected.